Please download and follow the submission instructions.
- Grant requests and all supporting documentation must be submitted at least 60 days prior to your event date or 60 days prior to the date you require a decision (whichever is earlier).
- You can save your request submission at any stage of the process and complete your application at a later date and time.
- Teva will review your request for completion, clarity, and compliance within 60 days of submission.
- You will receive an email notification upon approval or declination of your request. Please note that any communication with Teva Pharmaceuticals employees outside of the U.S. Medical Education Department regarding any pending or future requests may result in denial of those requests.
- If approved, you will be required to provide budget reconciliation within 60 days following completion of the event.
- If a refund is due to Teva Pharmaceuticals, you will have 30 days to submit the refund from reconciliation submission.
- Failure to complete the reconciliation and/or submit refund dollars within the allocated timeframes may result in your inability to submit future requests.
- If your request requires a Change of Scope, please notify us via an email using the link at the bottom (TevaRequestManagement@tevapharm.com) of this Change. Your information will be reviewed and you will be notified of our decision.
- For web activities, when your program launches or if there is a delay in the launch date, please notify us via an email using the link at the bottom (TevaRequestManagement@tevapharm.com) as soon as possible.
Please Note: If your independent medical/patient education grant request is approved, all parties involved will be listed on the Teva Pharmaceuticals' Letter of Independence (LOI)/Letter of Agreement (LOA) and you and the accreditor(s) will be required to sign before payment is released. Failure to sign the LOI/LOA within the required timeframe could result in the withdrawal of support.
Once registration is successfully completed a request may be submitted. For all request types, every field with a red asterisk must be completed and every required document must be uploaded. The Request Management System (RMS) Portal will not allow you to complete the request if all required fields and documentation are not provided.
Requests may be submitted in the RMS Portal to request funding for Medical Education or Patient Education programs.
The Grant Requestor must complete all steps in the submission module of the RMS. The submission module consists of the following steps:
- Completing the general information section, consisting of the following categories:
- General Information
- Request Information
- Delivery Format & Audiences
- Detailed Budget Template
- Document Uploads
- Accreditation Details and Program Implementation (Medical Education Only)
- Authorized Signer and Payee Information
- Uploading all required supporting documentation which may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Letter of Request on Organization’s letterhead
- Needs Assessment
- Detailed Budget
- Learning objectives
- Agenda and/or Topics
- Sample Invitation/Flyer
- W-9 Form (if form on file is not current)
- Roles and Responsibilities Document
- List of Board of Directors (Patient Education Only)
- Agreeing to Teva’s Open Payment (Sunshine Act) reporting
- Upon submission of the Grant Request, an electronically generated email via the RMS will be sent to the Requestor to confirm that the Grant Request has been successfully submitted and will be reviewed and processed within 60 days.
Teva will review your application and inform you of our decision within 60 days of complete submission of the request. Communication of Teva's decision will arrive via an email from the RMS. Please note that any requests requiring additional information may result in the delay of review and potential funding.
If your request is approved, you will be required to sign the Letter of Independence (Medical Education) or Letter of Agreement (Patient Education) before payment can be released.
We collect interim outcomes on actual number of participants/attendees including a breakdown by specialty (if possible).
Actual interim participation numbers can be entered in the RMS. The RMS allows for up to 12 reports of interim outcomes. Once the last update of participation numbers is entered and submitted, the reconciliation section of the RMS will open up for final reconciliation. Onscreen instructions are provided.
Post Activity Reconciliation
Final budget and outcomes reconciliation must be entered in the RMS when the program or last activity in the program ends; and are due 60 days after last activity.