Eligible educational providers include, but are not limited to, Community Hospitals, Academic Institutions, Professional Societies and Associations, Independent Medical Education Communication Companies, Nonprofit Organizations, Patient Advocacy Groups, Foundations, etc.
HCP Educational Grants Teva WILL consider supporting
- Professional Education Programs such as CME Symposia, web activities, etc.
- Professional Education Programs such as non-CME Symposia, web activities, etc.
- Fellowships will be considered on a case by case basis
Patient Educational Grants Teva WILL NOT support
- Any educational program in which the CME (or educational) portion of the program is secondary to the entertainment portion
- Grants awarded to individuals, including individual health care professionals
- Educational grants to provide, either directly or indirectly, any compensation or expense reimbursement to non-faculty attendees of a program or other scientific or educational conference or professional meeting