Patient Education Expense Guidelines
Expenses and Budget Items Teva WILL NOT support in educational grants
- Operational Expenses, e.g., salary, equipment
- Reimbursement to non-faculty attendees for parking, per diem, travel, etc.
- Payments to individuals, including healthcare professionals or physician practice groups
- Payments to non-US organizations
- Payments for gift items, e.g. gift cards, computers
- Payments for strictly entertainment or social events
All requestors are required to comply with Teva’s spending guidelines for meals and hotels
All requestors are required to comply with Teva’s spending guidelines for hotels:
- Hotel $250/per night (including tax and tip): Hotel rates and venues will be reviewed with the understanding that they vary depending on the city and venue and a brief justification may be required for higher rates and/or locations.